Houston Astros Baseball

A HOUSTON ASTROS BLOG

Back From My Trip

Written by Baqqs on 9:22 PM

Saturday May 17

About an hour ago I got home from my six day trip that took me to a few Astros games and a cabin on lake in Northern California. All in all it was a great week, other than to come home and find out that the Astros choked (once again) in Arlington. Why do we always lose to them? Why do they always kill our pitching? the big disappointment this time was that Roy Oswalt was on the losing end of a whooping. To add insult to injury, it appears Roy may be hurt. With Geoff Geary recently hurt, Wandy already hurt, and now Roy, our once shaky rotation is starting to look like one of those Jenga sets. How long can we hold on before it all crumbles?

Regarding Wandy, when I was in San Fran I talked to Dewey Robinson about our lefty. He said Wandy was feeling good and he would be back with the team in 13 days. That was on Tues May 13th. So according to Dewey we should Wandy in just over a week from now. Oh, and because I was so friendly and knowledgeable (maybe) talking with Dewey he gave me a nice MLB ball. Thanks Dewey!

Here are some pics from my week, if anyone is interested, and yes those are front row seats.

Going into San Fran


Pence Looking A little Angry


Loretta Laughing At My 5 Wise men joke


McCovey Cove


Carlos Throwing The Ball In


Carlos Hurt


My Vacation Destination


If anyone is interested in viewing some more photos, just ask in the comment section. I have plenty and would love to post some more.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Back From My Trip ”